Curejoy Expert Claude Butler Explains:Auras act magnets picking up vibrational energies that float around everywhere. Hence, it is important to cleanse our auras freeing them of foreign vibrations and negative energies. 1. Aura Combing Wash and dry your hands throughly. Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body starting at your head continuing downward to...
Curejoy Expert Claude Butler Explains:
Auras act like magnets that pick up floating vibrational energies. Hence, it is important to cleanse our auras freeing them from foreign vibrations and negative energies. Here are 6 simple tips on aura cleansing that will enable an emotionally, mentally, and spiritually stable environment around you.
1. Aura Combing
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body starting at your head continuing downward to the toes.
- Afterwards, clean your hands with running water allowing all-picked up energies to be washed away.
2. Take a Shower
- Stand under an outdoor waterfall or indoor shower.
- Allow the water to flow generously over every inch of your body: head, face, arms, torso, legs, and feet.
- As you watch the water disappear down the drain or disperse away from your feet, breathe freely, and imagine your bad aura cleansing away from your mind along with the water.
3. Wind and Play
- Free your mind, and shake out any grungies that are clinging to your auric field by running freely and playfully in the wind.
- Go ahead, stretch your arms outwards and give your body a spin on the grassy lawn or meadow.
4. Whisk Aura with Feathers
- Using a single feather or feather whisk make sweeping motions through the space surrounding your body.
- Begin at your feet and work upwards, much like a bird would fly from the ground to the top of a tree.
- Ask a friend to assist by sweeping your backside or any areas around your physical being that you cannot reach easily.
- Smudge the area surrounding your body with the smoke from sage, lavender, sweetgrass, or other smudging herbs.
- You can also gently breathe in some of the smudged air (not recommended for asthmatic individuals).
6. Saltwater Soak
- Treat your auric field and physical body by soaking in a steaming tub of water with epsom salt or a sea salt bath treatment.
- Choose from a variety of unscented or scented bath salt products.
- Eucalyptus is wonderful for cleansing the sinuses or discharging fluish ickies.
- A lavender sea salt bath cleanses and calms body and spirit.
- Unscented is best for scent-sensitives.
Next will be folks walking around cleansing auras, looking like escapees from an institution. Just leave MY aura alone, thank you.
other thing from guruji youare debout straight ahead and with respiration you try to up the arms slow with respiration the arms at beside the body and after fews seoconds or mnutes you join the armes with maisn togheteher and said thrre time ommm after the arms going down with respiration so........hammmmmmmm so ham .......after dix minutes or five you aura his become light .......you feels wiil that ommmm
I use one cup apple cider vinegar and hot water..soak..when you are threw go outside and ground yourself..put robe on first...lol...or you can also use 1 c sea salt and 2 c baking soda good warm water...you can add some essential oil ..enjoy