Auras act like magnets, picking up vibrational energies that float around everywhere. So it is important to expel any toxic energies from our aura and detox the mind and body.
Auras can describe a person better than outspoken words, and affect the surroundings too. They are greatly influenced by external vibrations and negative energies. So purifying our auras with a good cleansing is essential for our well-being.
Here are 6 simple tips on aura cleansing that will enable an emotionally, mentally, and spiritually stable environment around you.
1. Comb The Aura
Combing the surrounding aura will help cleanse it. Given here is just one of the many ways to comb your aura:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body, starting at your head and continuing downward to the toes.
- Afterward, clean your hands with running water allowing all picked-up energies to be washed away.
2. Take A Shower
Any effects on the aura attach themselves to the physical body. This is a brilliant technique of visualizing the expulsion of bad energies through a shower:
- Stand under an outdoor waterfall or indoor shower.
- Allow the water to flow generously over every inch of your body: head, face, arms, torso, legs, and feet.
- As you watch the water disappear down the drain or disperse away from your feet, breathe freely and imagine your bad aura moving away from your mind along with the water.
3. Wind And Play
Running/playing freely helps both our mind and body loosen up and de-stress. This helps remove any negativities stuck to us.
- Free your mind, and shake out any grungies that are clinging to your auric field by running freely and playfully in the wind.
- Go ahead, stretch your arms outward and give your body a spin on the grassy lawn or meadow.
4. Whisk The Aura With Feathers
Moving a feather through our surrounding aura disturbs the negative energies and dispels them.
- Using a single feather or feather whisk make sweeping motions through the space surrounding your body.
- Begin at your feet and work upward, like a bird flying from the ground to the top of a tree.
- Ask a friend to assist by sweeping your backside or any areas around your physical being that you cannot reach easily.
5. Smudge The Aura
Healthy, organic aromas can help clear up your mind and expel negative energies from the surrounding environment.
- Smudge the area surrounding your body with smoke from sage, lavender, sweetgrass, or other smudging herbs.
- You can also gently breathe in some of the smudged air (not recommended for asthmatic individuals).
6. Take A Saltwater Soak
While toxic energies tend to easily stick to our skin, the same skin is also an easy gateway to remove the toxicities.
- Treat your auric field and physical body by soaking in a steaming tub of water with epsom salt or a sea salt bath treatment.
- Choose from a variety of unscented or scented bath salt products.
- Eucalyptus is wonderful for cleansing the sinuses or discharging fluish ickies.
- A lavender sea salt bath cleanses and calms body and spirit.
- Unscented is the best for scent-sensitives.
Next will be folks walking around cleansing auras, looking like escapees from an institution. Just leave MY aura alone, thank you.
other thing from guruji youare debout straight ahead and with respiration you try to up the arms slow with respiration the arms at beside the body and after fews seoconds or mnutes you join the armes with maisn togheteher and said thrre time ommm after the arms going down with respiration so........hammmmmmmm so ham .......after dix minutes or five you aura his become light .......you feels wiil that ommmm
I use one cup apple cider vinegar and hot water..soak..when you are threw go outside and ground yourself..put robe on first...lol...or you can also use 1 c sea salt and 2 c baking soda good warm water...you can add some essential oil ..enjoy