Apply lemon juice on the area for 10 min, wash off with warm water. Massage coconut oil at night and wash the next morning with water. Beat 2 egg whites until foamy and apply. Once dry, wash and moisturize with olive oil. Apply gel from aloevera, you can also combine it with oil from a Vitamin E cap. Rub potato slices on the area, once dry, rinse with water.
Curejoy Expert James Dudley Explains:
Stretch marks are basically a white or a silver scar that normally happens on your skin. It happens because your skin is composed of elastin which can be thought of as a soft elastic tissue. It is soft, supple and stretchable.
These marks normally tend to appear when you exert extra pressure on your skin such as sudden weight gain or loss, pregnancy and even rapid growth of your body during teenage. To remove these stretch marks, you will generally have to be patient and takes much effort.
Some Home Remedies for Stretch Marks
Due to its acidic content and natural bleaching properties, lemon juice can be considered as one of the most effective remedies to heal stretch marks.
- Cut a lemon, squeeze out the juice and apply it gently onto the affected skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse off with a little warm water.
- Repeat this for a couple of more times each day.
Vegetable Oil Massage
There is a reason behind why Indian mothers are giving an oil bath or an oil massage following a childbirth. The oils generally used for them is coconut oil or castor oil or basically vegetable oil. The reason behind using vegetable oil for massage is because these have the property of moisturizing skin and smoothing out the wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Warm a little oil (olive oil, coconut oil, etc.) and massage it deep into the affected skin before going to bed.
- Rinse the next morning with a little warm water and a mild soap if necessary.
- When it comes to castor oil, the best way is to rub slightly warmed castor oil directly onto the affected skin and then wrap a cloth dipped in hot (but not uncomfortably so) water around the area.
The egg white is another potent household item that can help you get rid of the stretch marks. Since it is rich in protein, which is useful in dealing with stretch marks, you can use it as well.
- Collect the whites from two eggs, whip gently and apply as a thick layer onto the marks.
- Once the egg pack has totally dried, rinse it out with water and then moisturize the area by applying some olive oil.
Aloe Vera is a versatile plant and is also capable of treating stretch marks. Aloe vera, with its ability to heal the small tears in the skin layers is therefore the perfect solution to help regain the lost elasticity.
- Cut a leaf from the aloe plant, squeeze out the gel
- Massage the affected skin with it daily
- You could also combine aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil and use.
Potato juice contains vitamins and minerals that foster growth and restoration of skin cells.
- Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
- Take one of the potato pieces and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes. Make sure the starch from the potato covers the affected area.
- Allow the potato juice to dry for some time and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
how to release your cellulite, for a sexy lower-body.The Only Proven Way For Women To Kill Cellulite Forever >>>>>> https://t.co/l54y6le9O7
do u have home redimes of jock itch i want to cure that ... finally ... i m tried of that plz help me
Had three children during my younger years during my 20's but didn't get any stretch marks on my tummy, breasts just a few on my hips but at 51 they have faded away.. :)
Ummmmm once you stretch your skin rose marks don't go away unless you have surgery !!! Two kids and mine are minimal because of my tummy tuck but I have a few and that's ok
I've had stretch marks ever since my first pregnancy 23 years ago. I've tried everything. Some people are more prone to them due to skin type/elasticity.
If you don't want stretch Marks use lotion \U0001f44c\U0001f3fb EVERYDAY Specially when your pregnant
No need surgery i love my stretch marks couz remind me about my kids and also my lover love me too his accepting no matter ugly my face and my body im thank 4 that...
try flax gel left to dry ,works on wrinkles. my page playing with our food has the recipe. please post other unique recipes
The best thing to do for scars is exfoliation and vitamin e oil. It will take years for them to be gone but it's cheaper than anything else
There is nothing to do once you have them, you can check it on the internet, it's sadly true...the only thing that can maybe work is the laser, that's all...
The most concentrated vitamin E, use it during the pregnancy ( has your body stars to grow and change; stomach, gluteus,triceps, hips ) and after the baby. I have 2 kids and no stretch marks. U can buy it at Sunflower shop. Great for all your skin, special face ! And for any time not just pregnancy \U0001f609
So what would help if I already have stretch marks? I used coco oil to prevbt them but still got them and have them a year later.
Mothers helper is what I used... Every time your body itches (this is from the skin stretching) apply your choice of moisturizer .. I have 4 kids and only had mothers helper lotion for my first pregnancy. And I don't have one stretch Mark on my stomach.. Moisturizing is key !! And if You do have stretch marks already. Remember this is baby skin So keep it out of the Sun for a couple years, until the New skin has toughened up some. The Sun will darken the marks before you can loafa them away. \U0001f497
Genetics! Doesn't matter what you do, if you're pronebto getting them you will. You can moisturize to help minimize but they are actual tears in the layers of skin. Some are deeper others more surface.
You can improve the look through time or laser treatments and I have seen a few before and afters with the "Itworks" but nothing that actually completely erases the stretch mark. Or you can have a tummy tuck and cut them off. The best thing for stretch marks is preventative care trying to keep your skin "lubed up" with lotion or oil. My favorite remedy I've found for my stretch marks- my acceptance of them.