Curejoy Expert Claude C Butler Explains:There are a handful of herbs that have been shown to be excellent support for the male reproductive system in men suffering from low sperm count, poor sperm motility, poor sperm morphology, low libido, stress and/or physical sexual or erectile dysfunction.American Ginseng root (Panax quinquefolius): Prevents erectile dysfunction and strengthens the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.Ashwagandha root (Withania...
Curejoy Expert Claude C Butler Explains:
There are a handful of herbs that have been shown to be excellent support for the male reproductive system in men suffering from low sperm count, poor sperm motility, poor sperm morphology, low libido, stress and/or physical sexual or erectile dysfunction.
- American Ginseng root (Panax quinquefolius): Prevents erectile dysfunction and strengthens the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis.
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera or Indian ginseng): Traditional medicine boosts low sperm count and supports overall endocrine system function.
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium grandiflorum): Active ingredient Icariin increase nitric oxide that increases blood circulation for sustained erection.
- Fo-ti (Ho Shou Wu root or Polygonum multiflorum): Cures low libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction and poor sperm motility.
- Ginkgo leaves (Ginkgo biloba): Remedy for erectile dysfunction, increases circulation to the penile area due to high antioxidant content.
- Goji berry (Lycium barbarum,L.chinense): Protects sperm from hyperthermia (overheating), and boosts sperm count and quality.
- Maca root (Lepidium meyenii): Increases libido, sperm count, seminal volume, and sperm motility.
- Saw Palmetto berries (Serenoa repens): Traditionally used for improving prostate health, curing impotence and testicular atrophy.
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis): Both fruits and seeds boost liver health; improve immunity, endocrine function and sperm count.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris): Increases testosterone, sperm count and motility, and boosts immunity.
- Yohimbe(Pausinystalia yohimbe): Help sustain firm erection and supports healthy libido. Boosts blood circulation to the penile area.
Herbs cannot replace or compensate for improper diet and lifestyle. Commit and stick to a healthy diet and lifestyle habits to get the full benefits from these herbs.
Also herbs take longer than traditional medicines to show results, so be patient and stick to them for atleast 3-6 months.
Taking natural herbs for increasing fertility is a much better option than drugs or even food supplements. If you take these herbs on a regular basis, they will treat all disorders related to fertility and also prevent issues in the future.
use coco not oil for cooking and it other products and vegetables organic as in sri lanka to be healthy
First of all: Stop eating soy. Soybeasn oil, "vegetable oil", lecithin, "artificial flavor", soy flour, soy milk... if it contains anything soy or lecitithin or "artificial flavor" or says "vegetable", cut it out of your diet. That means store-bought bread, chocolate, tv dinners, easy-make things, soup bases, etc.Before any of you men jump for joy, when I say vegetable, I mean, "vegetable oil/shortening/protein, etc". Such as Mountain Dew. It has "hydrogenated vegetable oil" and other things have "brominated vegetable oil". Bottom line, any ingredient that says "vegetable..." it is soy. Cut out all soy and for 6 weeks, do it manually. Wind yourself up by hand and do something for her to give her happiness too. Then after those 6 weeks of being soy-free, whether or not you try ginseng, this or that, you will successfully have normal, healthy sperm.Ladies: eating soy can cause you to bleed into your ovary, and cause swelling to prevent an egg from descending down to be fertilized. It's also bad for that precious unborn baby.My husband and I kept having problems until the fertility doctor questioned our soy intake and had us assess our food and change it to eliminate all soy. By the time we added it all up, we had been consuming the equivalent of 3 birth control pills each, every single day without knowing it.It means making everything from scratch. But you know, it's completely worth it.Feeding formula is like giving them 5 birth control pills every single day.Soy isn't even listed as food with the FDA, it is listed as a poisonous plant. Yet it is given the green light for food.We know from experience: using ginseng and other fertility veggies, roots, herbs and spices aren't going to do a lick of good until you toss soy out of your diets.We aren't the only ones. Look up "Getting pregnant naturally". It's a blog by a couple who take it really far. By really far, they use keffir and juice to make soda (yucky stuff to drink imo). They've provided information and help many, many couples get pregnant naturally. They have more extensive information on how bad soy is.