Flaxseed Oil Mix: Blend 3 cloves of garlic and 4 lemons, add 200 gms of flaxseed oil and mix again, refrigerate mix and consume 1 tbsp an hour before meals three times a day. Onion Juice: Prepare onion juice, mix a bit of lime and soak scalp with solution for 40-60 mins. Or just rub onion slices on scalp. Reapply daily for a few weeks.
Gray hair, according to new findings, is caused by a massive buildup of hydrogen peroxide due to wear and tear on hair follicles. All hair cells make a small amount of hydrogen peroxide, but as you age, the amount increases. Essentially, bleaching hair pigment from within will reverse gray hair. Home remedies for gray hair mentioned below can treat problems such as thinning hair and premature graying effectively.
Home Remedies For Gray Hair
Flaxseed Oil Mix
Flaxseed oil is commonly used oil in Ayurveda, and reverse gray hair naturally.
Method of Preparation
- Put 3 small cloves of garlic and 4 medium sized lemons in a blender and mix.
- After that, add the 7 oz /200 grams of flaxseed oil and 2.2 lbs / 1 kg of honey and mix again.
- Place the mixture in a glass bowl and tightly close it with a lid. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator.
- Consume one tablespoon of the mixture half an hour before meal. Use wooden spoon only.
- It is recommended to consume this mixture three times a day.
Indian Gooseberry or Amla
Indian gooseberry plays an important role in Ayurveda regarding the hair problems. Amla helps proper and faster hair growth and further prevents your hair from premature graying. Amla helps to revitalize the pigmentation in your hair and cures the gray hair problem.
Onion juice can control or reverse gray hair.
- Take onion juice and apply this on the scalp.
- Massage it gently and let it sit for about 40 – 60 minutes.
- You can also mix a little bit of lemon juice in this onion juice and then apply this on the scalp. Or simply rub the onion piece (that cut into half) on the scalp.
- Reapply this process daily for few weeks till you reverse gray hair naturally.
Curejoy god luck fans of Curejoy. \U0001f496, my iq 111, and u?... click here ~~> #wwwplayscom08 ... I guess I'll have to go to Walmart and buy a $20 blender :'( I like: How To Reverse Gray Hair Naturally To Its Original Color?Expert advice on Cure, Fitness and Beauty. Reach out to experts in Yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Homeopathy and other alternative disciplines.
am at age 30 ..i ve grey hair little in front. can i use onion juice. . if anybody already used dis? is it working.. pls reply...
How long would i take the mixture?
Also for the lemon, am I going to squeeze the lemon before blending it with other mixture?
Thank fans of Curejoy...I got 15 percent, join now... cHFYDaB \U0001f48b start now ->> http://goo.gl/FN0CA1 ... I like this post: CureJoy Best Of 2015: How To Reverse Gray Hair Naturally To Its Original Color? ==> Read All Top 50 Articles Here ==>...bit.../CurejoyTop50
Can i apply lemon juice and amla juice togather on my scalp??? Should i use this on daily basis or twice a week??? @Dear admin
* were * were , etc. Please excuse my typos. My ( Not so ) Smart phone seems to have a mind of its own. :( I hope you all speak typonese! ;)
What would be even better than trying to convince women to be obsessed with trying to look younger, would be to try to get back to a time when older people were respected; even revered ... looked up to... we're considered wise from personal experiences and we're full of ( common sense) knowledge. I know too many people who just don't seem to want to grow up and become mature adults, but then our tv obsessed generations have been so brainwashed by shows and advertisements to think that growing up and growing older us such a bad thing these days. Even I have a hard time fighting this mentality since it's everywhere in our society now.
Only time I've seen it happen is when pregnant women or chemo patients are on strong prescription vitamins .
I wasn't sure if the hydrogen peroxide was being absorbed into my scalp and causing an issue. My hair just got significantly grayer this year, and it made me wonder.
No. You can't make a permanent change in how the hair grows from the follicle by using any products on the hair growth.
Will the occasional use of hydrogen peroxide dabbed onto your hair make it gray? I use it every few months to lighten my dark blonde to blend with the gray. Blow dryer to activate it.
Sorry, speaking from a professional point of view, once grey always grey. Nothing will change it except for permanent hair color.