Puree the following mixture in a blender: 2 scoops vanilla-flavored protein powder, 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin, at least 1 cup cauliflower, 2 tsp erythritol (natural sweetener), 6 drops vanilla extract, 3 squares stevia-sweetened dark chocolate. Top it off with 12 mini cake balls. Enjoy your gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free healthy smoothie!
The Zesty Caulicokin [Cauliflower] Smoothie Recipe
This vegan smoothie is sugar-free, nut-free, soy-free and gluten-free.
- 2 scoops protein powder (Vanilla flavor)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 + cups of frozen cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons of Erythritol (naturally derived sugar substitute with almost no calories)
- 6 drops of vanilla extract
- 3 squares stevia – sweetened dark chocolate
- 12 mini ”cake balls”
Put all of the above ingredients together in your blender… and puree away!