Bile is the liver's detox tool and helps in fat absorption and toxin removal. Without it, your body can't absorb fat-soluble vitamins. Its deficiency can cause weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, migraines, depression and cysts. Boost bile production and thin it by ingesting these 6 nutrients: choline, taurine, beetroot, pancreatic lipase, ox bile, and collinsonia root.
Discover the quickest and easiest fat and toxin eliminator. It’s all about the bile.
If any of these symptoms are plaguing you, then building better bile is just what this nutritionist orders:
- Constipation – CHECK
- Fatigue – CHECK
- Bitter taste in the mouth – CHECK
- Nausea – CHECK
- Light-colored stools – CHECK
- Inability to digest fatty foods – CHECK
- Detox problems – CHECK
- Hormone havoc – CHECK
- Headaches – CHECK
- Sciatica-like pains – CHECK
- Sleep disorders – CHECK
- Tinnitus (ear ringing) – CHECK
The Beauty Of Bile
Your liver, in its innate wisdom, synthesizes and secretes about 1 ½ quarts of this miraculous substance on a daily basis and then stores it in the gallbladder. Bile is the daily key to absorbing and assimilating fat as well as serving as a toxic waste dump for excess chemicals, hormones, drugs, heavy metals and other toxins that eventually need to be eliminated by the body.
If you have a persistent roll of fat at your waistline, your liver may have stopped processing fat–due to a bile shortage–and begun storing it!
Remember that fat–not carbohydrates–is the preferred fuel source for your body’s trillions of cells. Even your cell membranes and vital organs are full of fat. That’s why your brain is over 50% fat, your liver is nearly 5 pounds of fat, and your kidneys, retinas, and endocrine system are composed of fat.
Without enough bile, your body simply can’t absorb the fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A (the infection fighter), vitamin E (the fertility vitamin), vitamin K (the bone health healer) and vitamin D (the healing, hormone-like vitamin that increases immunity and wards off breast and colon cancers).
The truth is, you may be able to live without your gallbladder, but you can’t be healthy without quality, free-flowing bile. This thick, greenish-yellow fluid plays a critical role in your body’s functions, including:
- Maintaining a healthy cholesterol balance
- Breaking down dietary fats into usable fatty acids
- Helping your body break down dietary cholesterol
The Most Overlooked Detoxifier
Bile is one of the liver’s premier detox mechanisms so the consequences of inadequate bile go far beyond the inability to lose weight. If the liver can’t clear fats, then it most likely can’t break down hormones or other metabolic waste products either, and you can end up with hot flashes, night sweats, cysts, migraines and depression.
To put it another way, bile is one of the most underrated and ignored methods our bodies utilize to move out toxins. The quantity of bile your body makes is directly proportional to the quantity of toxins you can eliminate.
There is already a 75% bile deficiency by the time allergies, arthritis, and inflammation in joints and muscles develop. By the time cancer or chronic illness is diagnosed, a whopping 90% deficit has already occurred.
How To Encourage Bile Production In The Body
To produce the best bile, you need six specific nutrients. These are choline, taurine, beetroot, pancreatic lipase, ox bile, and collinsonia root.
This is what they do:
- Choline: Assists with fat digestion and is the Rx for fatty liver affecting nearly 50% of us.
- Taurine: Helps bile to excrete chemicals detoxed by the liver, promotes increased bile acid production and reduces cholesterol levels in the blood and liver.
- Beetroot: Contains betaine which thins the bile and helps to prevent the formation of gallstones. Betaine is also a rich source of hydrochloric acid which is critical for digestion and triggers the release of bile from the gallbladder.
- Pancreatic Lipase: Helps breakdown fats as a digestive enzyme.
- Ox Bile: Provides essential bile salts for those with low bile production or without gallbladders. Bile deficiency is especially common for those over age 60.
- Collinsonia Root: Removes gallstones and prevents constipation which results from bile salt supplementation. This herb used traditionally for centuries for this purpose.
Whether you’re one of the millions of Americans who are missing a gallbladder or are having fat digestion or detox issues, bile is your missing link.
These 6 stellar miracle workers help your body to produce and thin bile, as well as get it moving so that it can do its job and not gunk up the bile ducts or form stones.
You may have overlooked bile for years–or even a lifetime–so here’s your chance for some real spring cleaning from the inside out.