Cruciferous and dark green leafy vegetables contain glucosinolates and zeaxanthin respectively, enzymes that prevent cancer cell build-up. Tomatoes, beans, pulses and fruits are rich in antioxidants, flax seeds and soy contain phytoestrogens and fish like salmon and tuna contain polyunsaturated fatty acids, all of which work against cancer build-up.
1. Cruciferous Vegetables: Cauliflower, garlic, cabbage and onions contain glucosinolates, a sulphur containing chemical that is responsible for bitter taste. These have shown to reduce cell damage and prevent cell death, which helps prevent cancer.
2. Dark Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale contain lutein and zeaxanthin, enzymes that have shown to reduce chances of breast cancer.
3. Tomatoes: Great source of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that keeps cancer away.
4. Pulses and Beans: Rich in protein, Vitamin B and iron, pulses like chickpeas, lentils and types of beans have been linked to reduced chances of breast cancer.
5. Fruits: Most fruits are rich in fiber, folate, vitamins C & E and antioxidants. All of which help reduce the chances of cancer. Try to include 400 gms of fruit to your everyday diet.
6. Olive Oil: Contains antioxidants and phytonutrients that reduce oxidization in the body and prevent cancer. Studies show that including olive oil to your diet can reduce cancer risk by 62%.
7. Flaxseeds: Contains phytoestrogens, a compound that has been linked to breast cancer prevention for years.
8. Omega 3 rich fish: Salmon and tuna contain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which can prevent breast cancer by 14%.
9. Soy: Naturally derived soy based foods like tofu and soy milk are rich in phytoestrogens. It is also rich in isoflavone, a compound similar to oestrogen which reduces the effect of oestrogen in the body. High levels of oestrogen increases breast cancer risk.
Fermented beans, yes. Anything made of it, asking for disease. http://www.foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/
Please ask your questions to our expert here: https://www.curejoy.com/askaquestion/ , Whatever you post here is strictly confidential and only seen by expert Ayurveda doctors.
Love garlic, but remember to get the benefit it needs to be eaten raw.....I chop at least 5/6 cloves and chew and swallow....love it!
Pl.give me diet of urinery bladder cancer patient after Turbt and immunotherapy .thanks a lot .all of you .