Losing weight and toning your belly can be a touch challenge. Try these simple exercises every day and get that flat tummy you've always wanted. Combining these exercises with your daily exercise routine can help you reap more benefits.
Belly fat might not only make you feel conscious but also be an indication of certain health issues. So we give you a list of stomach-toning exercises for quick results.
1. The Half Boat Exercise
- Sit on a mat and extend your legs out.
- Extend your arms straight in the front, in line with your chest.
- Lean back slightly, giving pressure on the abs, and lift both feet off the ground.
- Reach forward with your arms toward the knees and maintain this position for 20 seconds.
2. Seated Oblique Position
A pilates ring is necessary for this move.
- Sit down with leg spread shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the pilates ring with both hands and stretch your arms at chest level.
- Twist your torso toward the side, holding in your abs.
- Rotate back to center.
- Repeat on the other side. Practice for 1 min.
3. Inchworm Exercise
You will need a dumbbell for this exercise.
- Keep the dumbbell between your feet and lie in a straight arm plank position.
- Move like a worm, by gripping onto the dumbbell with your feet and simultaneously pulling your knees up toward the chest, contracting your abs.
4. V-Sit And Twist
You’ll need a medicine ball for this exercise.
- Sit on an exercise mat, bending your knees.
- Hold the medicine ball with both hands and lean back with the help of your abs.
- Raise both arms at chest level and lift both knees toward the chest.
- Swing the medicine ball from left to right without twisting the torso much.
Take up these exercises frequently, at least once a day, to reduce that unwanted fat in your belly and get fit.
Awesome post and very informative. I would like to welcome you to enjoy my posting on my page too. I share a lot of interesting articles and videos there. You'll surely love it guys! :)
100% incorrect. You cannot lose weight in any one spot by doing exercises that target muscles in that region. Weight is lost equally throughout the entire body. These exercises will tighten your stomach muscles, but will not make you lose weight in your stomach any more quickly than doing bicep curls or overhead presses.