Grain-Free Minimalist Peanut (Almond) Butter Cookies (Recipe)
I wanted to quickly share the recipe for these super-easy cookies with you. I know something is good, when I have to make a second batch within the week. The great thing about these cookies is that they have minimal ingredients that can be made in a very short amount of time – awesome, right? Oh, and my husband is an absolute almond butter fanatic so I definitely won some points with him!! So, for all you peanut free peeps out there, this can totally be made with almond butter.
- 1 cup of natural or organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 organic egg
- Sea salt (optional as your peanut butter may already contain some. If not, add a pinch to the mix)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl until everything is incorporated. I put my mix into the fridge for about 20 minutes to help with the next step.
- Roll about tablespoon size balls of this and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Take the palm of your hand and lightly press the balls to a “cookie” shape.
- Pop in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. Just watch as they can burn easily due to the fat content in the PB.
- Cool and store it in the fridge or even freezer!