Oats has become a perfect breakfast meals from generation to generations. Who wouldn't want to start the day with a boost of strength and energy that will last throughout the day?Health Benefits of OatsThe list of health benefits of oats is long but I have listed` here a few of them to remind us the power of oats.- Oats reduce...
Oats has become a perfect breakfast meals from generation to generations. Who wouldn’t want to start the day with a boost of strength and energy that will last throughout the day?
Health Benefits of Oats
The list of health benefits of oats is long but I have listed` here a few of them to remind us the power of oats.
– Oats reduce asthma risk in children. A study showed that children who are introduced earlier to oats are less likely to develop persistent asthma.
– Oats is a good source of vitamins and minerals especially to those who have gluten allergy and sensitivity. Gluten-freeoats permits people to acquire their recommended daily intake of fiber, with added antioxidants.
-In various research studies, regular oat consumption can increase appetite-control hormones.
-The beta-glucan in Oats is not only found to reduce cholesterol but also boosts defenses of the immune system against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites.
– In a research conducted in Mannheim, Germany, diabetic people were introduced to a diabetes meal plan that includes oats, and found that on average, Diabetic patients achieved a 40 percent reduction in insulin dosage .
– Oats are also known to help control blood pressure .
– Consuming oats makes you feel satisfied and full. In this way, a person can prevent from consuming too much food that could result in weight gain.
Healthy and Delicious Oat Recipes
1. Protein Oats –
This is a very easy recipe that is made up of oats cooked in water, added with cinnamon and vanilla and then drizzled with peanut butter.
2. Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal –
This oatmeal recipe taste just like pumpkin pie, plus it has no added sugar making it a healthy meal for diabetic people.
3. Pan-seared oatmeal with blueberries –
Make a little twist with how you prepare your oats. You can turn the lumpy and gooey mixture into something more interesting with the use of this recipe.
4. Savory Oatmeal with Sautéed Mushroom/Onion & Thyme –
Who could ever resist this healthy lunch recipe? It is made of wholesome ingredients that are just right for you.
5. Savory Oatmeal –
If you feel you are up to something savory and filling, then this oatmeal recipe will surely fill your day. Easily transform your creamy oatmeal into spicy, nutty dish.
6. Vegan Oatmeal Bread –
Milk and eggs are a common addition to many breads and pastries but this recipe exclude both of the ingredient. The absence of milk and eggs didn’t make this recipe awful. In fact, it comes out moist and flavorful.
7. Oatmeal with Apples, Gruyere and Rosemary –
Usually, apples and oatmeal are paired together, but this recipe made use of Gruyere and rosemary to brighten up the flavors and provide some freshness to the dish.
The above-mentioned recipes are just a few of the thousands of ways that you can enjoy oats. There are endless possibilities of making your perfect oat recipes, you just have to discover the unique ingredients that suits your taste.
Barley, Oat and Wheat, they belong to same family but each of them have different taste, texture, use, benefit and productivity.