In a food processor, pulse 2 cups rolled oats, 1 cup fresh cranberries, 1/2 cup nut butter, 3/4 cup dried apricots, 1/3 cup hemp seed and 3 tbsp ground flax-seed until combined. Slowly add in 1/3 cup coconut oil and pulse again. Spread onto a greased cookie sheet bake at 325 F for 25 minutes. Cool, refrigerate, top with nut milk and serve.
This cranberry hemp oatmeal is packed with antioxidants, healthy ingredients and is so versatile. Serve it for breakfast, lunch or a snack. I love to make my own nut milk to pour over it. It’s a great way to start your day!
Cranberry Hemp Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup hemp seed
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse oats, cranberries, nut butter, apricots, hemp seed and flax-seed until combined.
- Slowly add in coconut oil and pulse again to incorporate oil.
- Spread onto a greased cookie sheet or on parchment paper and bake 325F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate in a glass jar.
- Serve for breakfast topped with nut milk.