Sedentary lifestyle and various factors have led to increase in male infertility issues. Moderate exercise is recommended. Along with exercise, consuming herbs like Maca root, Ashwagandha, Tribulus, Garlic, Damiana, Saw Palmetto, Horny Goat Weed and Green Tea are recommended to increase sperm count and increase testosterone levels in the body.
1. Maca Root: Improve sperm count and mobility by consuming 1-3 tsp. of maca root twice daily.
2. Ashwagandha: Increases semen volume and sperm mobility. Also increases testosterone levels. Consume the root extract or mix the powder in milk and drink daily.
3. Panax Ginseng: Also called Korean ginseng, it increases testosterone and sperm count. It helps erectile performance as well. Consume 500 mg capsules thrice daily.
4. Garlic: Being an aphrodisiac, it increases sperm production and motility. Include 2-3 cloves of garlic in diet.
5. Tribulus: Used for treating low sperm count. Consult doctor before intake.
6. Exercise: Studies reveal sedentary lifestyle has affected the overall quality of sperm. Moderate exercise, excluding cycling is recommended,
7. Damiana: Steep 1/4 tsp of this herb in boiling water and drink to calm nerves and boost sperm count.
8. Saw Palmetto: Ensures prostate health and used for treating erectile dysfunction. Consume 160 mg of saw palmetto extract twice daily for a few months.
9. Horny Goat Weed: Take 250 to 500 mg of horny goat weed supplement daily to increase sperm production.
10. Green Tea: The antioxidants in green tea improve sperm quality and improve mobility. These neutralize free radicals that may damage sperm cells. 1 or 2 cups daily is recommended .
Read more here: Home Remedies to Increase Sperm Count
Does Excessive Coffee Consumption Cause Male Infertility?
Does Drinking Milk With Honey Increase Sperm Count?
Planning A Baby? Factors That Reduce Sperm Health
Triple Your Sperm Count In A Day With This Wonder Juice