Constipation can occur due to stress, lack of exercise, certain medications, and artificial sweeteners and especially through a diet that’s lacking fiber or fluids. Certain medical conditions, such as an under active thyroid, irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes and cancer, also can cause constipation. Here are a few remedies that you can try to relieve constipation:
- Prune Juice: Drinking one glass of prune juice in the morning and night will relieve constipation. Alternatively you can eat prunes, if you prefer that. However, exercise caution while drinking prune juice; too much will cause diarrhea. 2 glasses or 8 oz is the recommended amount.
- Dandelion Tea: Put 1-2 teaspoons of dried dandelion leaves in a mug, and pour hot water over them. Cover and let steep for 6-10 minutes. Drink thrice a day.
- Baking Soda: Mix a tsp of baking soda with ¼ cup of warm water and drink the mixture. It helps re-alkalize the stomach, neutralize the acid and help things pass through your gut.
- Aloe Remedy: Mix 2 tbsp. of pure aloe vera gel with fruit juice and drink it in the morning, OR drink one cup of aloe vera juice. The gel straight from the plant is more concentrated than commercial aloe juice, so don’t use more than 2 tbsp.
- Flax Seeds: You can add flax oil with your morning juice or smoothies OR add them as garnish for your salads or in baking recipes.
- Eat Nourishing Fats: Eating a fat-free diet will lead to constipation. The gut needs lubrication to be able to push out waste. You can eat a few tbsp. of saturated fats like organic, grass-fed butter or ghee every day.
- Get Magnesium: Take a magnesium supplement as your body does not absorb magnesium very well. Apart from the other health benefits, magnesium also helps relieve constipation.
- Eat Fermented Foods: Yogurt, Kefir and other naturally fermented products promote healthy gut flora and helps relieve constipation.
- Coffee-Olive Oil: Drink freshly brewed coffee blended with 2-3 tsp of olive oil to relieve constipation. (You need not mix milk or cream in the coffee). If constipation is extreme, applying olive oil/castor oil around the anus before doing your business will help relieve pain.
- Herbal Laxatives: Rhubarb, Senna tea, Buckthorn, Cascara Sagrada can relieve constipation. However, many people turn dependent on them. Ideally, you must not use these for long-term use (i.e. more than a week). Prolonged use may cause the bowels to lose the ability to move on their own, and has been linked to chronic diarrhoea, potassium depletion leading to muscle weakness and potentially dangerous irregular heart rhythms, and kidney or liver impairment.
Not true. Glyphosate and some other pesticides become systemic in the plant and fruit. They can't be pealed off.Also when used on the ground they kill the soil microbota resulting in un-healthy plants lacking the micro nutrients that should be there.
Water, fiber rich diet. Water, fiber rich diet. Psyllium daily if needed. Per my uncle. One of the world's leading gastrointerologists. He's still teaching and practicing in NYC.
Take 50 gms of ghee daily & eliminate constipation .Bend forward and backward few times a day the simple exercise eliminates constipation .
Dry grapes in hot water or soak in water over night works well, good sleep and when u eat papaya or channa works well too
Maybe I should add; what I have found is don't hold it in. When it wants to come, head for the potty. And don't push that much, let the natural muscle waves work it out. Also, proper hydration helps to soften the stool quite a bit, even without banana. But the banana makes a big difference.
Well eat dried apricot and figs as snack, n add seed n bulking agents such add bran n psyllium husk, to your breakfast cereal. Prunes are a classic LAXATIVE high fiber fluid conventional treatments for constipation natural veg.
Amen. Girl: am I pretty? Boy: no Girl: do you even want to be with me forever? Boy: no Girl: do you even like me? Boy: no Girl: would you cry if I walked away Boy: no She'd heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes The boy grabbed her arm Boy: you're not pretty...... You're beautiful Boy: i don't want to be with you forever..... I need to be with you forever Boy: i don't like you...... I love you Boy: i wouldn't cry if you walked away...... I die if you walked away Boy whispered: please stay with me Girl: i will *tonight at midnight your true love will realize he/she loves you *something good will happen to you at 1-4pm *tomorrow it could happen anywhere! *get ready for the shock of your life! *if you don't repost this to 5other comments...... You will have badluck in relationships for the next 10years Step 1- kiss your hand Step 2- say your crushes name Step 3- close your hand Step 4- say a week day Step 5- say your name Step 6- open your hand Step 7- repost this to 15 other pictures
Emily I could write a book. I've talked more a&:#* in the last year than I have the rest of my life. I like the pencil joke it makes me want to take a dump right now. Lol
Complications of chronic constipation are hemorrhoids so constipated patient alwys clean your bowl with the help of mild laxative and increase fuilds intake..