Turmeric is one of the most powerful herbs at fighting and potentially reversing diseases. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric, which is strongly anti-inflammatory. Turmeric can match the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs.
Find out how to prepare turmeric milk, the perfect anti-inflammatory drink!
- 1/2 inch of fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric power or 1 inch fresh turmeric
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tbls honey
- Place all the ingredients except the honey in a pan and let it simmer for 20 mins.
- Strain the drink into a cup.
- Let it seep for 15 mins and then add honey.