According to Ayurveda, eliminating all the foods and activities that increase pitta is the main treatment for most skin disorders. Some home remedies are applying a powder of Turmeric, Amla, and Neem leaves, using purified sulphur, applying a mixture of coconut oil and powdered camphor, consuming wheatgrass juice and triphala powder and applying aloe vera.
Apart from taking medical help for keeping your skin looking healthy, there are many inexpensive home treatments suggested by the traditional ayurveda. In this post, you will find an outline of easy and effective home treatments and foods that are traditionally avoided by to attain healthier skin.
Removing the root cause is the main line of treatment in Ayurveda. Therefore eliminating all the foods and activities that increase pitta is the main treatment for most skin disorders.
Here are some general ayurvedic remedies for all kinds of skin diseases:
• Prepare a powder by mixing equal quantities of Turmeric, Amla, and Neem leaves. One teaspoonful of this powder can be taken twice a day with water. In case Amla and Neem are not available, only turmeric powder can be used in the dosage of half a teaspoonful twice a day with water.
• If Neem leaves are available, boil them in water every day and wash the affected area. Soaps and shampoos should not be used on the affected area.
• Take 50 grams of powdered yellow sulphur and mix it with 250 ml. of mustard oil or coconut oil. Apply this mixture to the affected area every day in the morning and wash after half an hour. It is better to sit in the sun or in a hot place after applying this oil.
• If purified sulphur (certified good for internal use) is available, it can be taken in the doses of 1-2 grams twice a day with water.
• Take 100 ml. of coconut oil and add 5 grams of powdered camphor to it. Put this mixture in a glass bottle and screw the cap on tightly. Put the bottle in sunlight for two hours. Applying this mixture on the affected area is helpful.
• Taking soft or mild laxatives to clear the bowels is also beneficial in the treatment of skin diseases.
• A teaspoonful of Triphala powder can be taken at bed time every night, with warm water or milk. Any other natural laxative such as prunes, figs and raisins can also be taken.
• Fresh juice of apricot leaves may be applied on affected parts of the body. It gives relief in eczema and scabies.
• Wheatgrass juice is also beneficial in skin diseases as it boosts the immune system, which helps to fight the disease.
• Try to get as much fresh air as possible. Restrictive and tight clothing should not be worn. You should also drink 3-4 litres of water every day.
• Aloe vera is also beneficial for skin diseases as it purifies the blood. Fresh aloevera gel can be taken in the dose of two or three tablespoonful on an empty stomach every day.
Food also plays a major part in ayurvedic treatments. So, avoiding the following food items, one can relieve even the most irritating skin problems.
.Acidic and sour foods
.White flour products
.Preserved or tinned foods
.Consumption of meat, especially red meat, should be minimized.
http://www.curejoy.com/content/diy-remedies-white-patches/ Refer to the link Ram Kumar :)
http://www.curejoy.com/content/ayurvedic-remedies-hair-growth-avoid-hair-loss/ Refer to the link! :)
Red palm oil mask, coconut oil, honey and lemon to lighten blemishes, tea tree oil, you can use stevia or baking soda to exgolliate. Definately ckeanse your blood. Most time skin break outs are from the inside out. Red leaf clover echinacea. Yellowdock root. Burdock root. Nature provides us with an abundance. Choose whats best for you
This is really Fun 🈚 => http://bit.ly/1MMYrQT💦 Das Wetter diese Woche ! ✌ Yeah !! ✂