There are 49 chakras mentioned in the Vedas, seven of which are the main chakras along the spine. If the first chakra, or root chakra or “Muladhara,” gets imbalanced you will fell paranoia, faint, insecurity, and lack of faith in the future. Imbalanced second chakra,manifests as emotional problems, compulsive or obsessive behavior and sexual guilt and more.
Curejoy Expert Dipti Mothay Explains:
The word “chakra” has Hindu (Sanskrit) roots and means “wheel” or “disk”. The chakras are the central energy points within a person’s biological body. All the vital functions within the human body are determined by the energy that spins through the chakras.
There are 49 chakras mentioned in the Vedas, seven of which are the main chakras along the spine. These chakras in harmonious balance are partially open, but closed chakras are unable to receive energy, which leads to various disorders.
What does a balanced chakra feel like?
Calm, peaceful, less or no anxiety and balanced. Chances are good that you can handle stressful situations pretty well. If your energy is positive, the energy will flow evenly from the top of your head to your feet with ease.
Symptoms suggesting that your chakras are out of balance:
– The first chakra, or root chakra or “Muladhara,” is located at the base of the spine. The primary symptoms of an unbalanced Muladhara chakra are paranoia, feeling faint, insecurity, and lack of faith in the future. The lack of activity in the Muladhara chakra triggers a lack of energy, digestive problems, and stress.
– The second chakra, or Swadhistana, is located three or four finger widths below the belly button. Blockage of this chakra may manifests as emotional problems, compulsive or obsessive behavior and sexual guilt.
– The third chakra, solar plexus chakra, or “Manipura,” is found in the center of the solar plexus. Symptoms of stagnant energy within the Manipura are increased worry, anger, frustration, lack of direction or a sense of victimization.
– The fourth, or heart chakra, also called the Anahata, is located within the heart. Symptoms of stagnant energy within the heart chakra include sad thoughts and loneliness.
– The fifth, or throat chakra, the Vishudha, is located at the throat. Symptoms of a low energy Vishuddha include a lack of emotional stability, and difficulties communicating.
– The sixth chakra, brow chakra or Ajna, is located between the eyebrows, an inch back, and is known as the “third eye.” If the Ajna stops functioning properly, a decrease in intellect, headaches, and psychological problems may result.
– The seventh, or crown chakra, also called the Sahasrara, is at the top of the head, and is where an individual’s energy vibrates at the highest frequency. A stagnant crown chakra results in a lack of inner wisdom, as well as a lack of intuition.
the ancient Indians and chinese mastered it long ago but the sad part is it has become communal today in India and Chinese are doing well
you have rei-ki too which is a chinese one but i wont suggest you since i don't know much about it,some say there will be a flow of karmic energy from an healer to observer which actually is not good
it is self healing technique to energise all 7 chakras, if learnt from a good master you can use it to heal others
oh no thanks please, i would be happy to know if my suggestions help you and give you a nourishment you want
try to keep yourself busy with your work which makes you happy,try to speak to your family members or go for a walk it will defenitely hep you
I am a bit emotional at the moment actually, thankyou for your advice. I will carry on with my practices,and get back on track.:) Peace
try to be good and do good mentally,verbally and physically.The more calm and peaceful you are the more stable will be your health.hope you got the answer and please do like my comment if you really liked it so that it makes me easy to come back here and check your reply
i suggest you to go for a pranic healing,meditation that's enough to keep chakras in balanced state and don't stress and strain yourself too much try to be emotationally calm