Once upon a time, there was a disease called Type 2 Diabetes that was not so well-known. Now this type of diabetes is very prevalent and is the poster child for poor lifestyle choices. Diabetes rears its ugly head in response to low-level inflammation and it is this type of inflammation that produces most illness, disease, faster aging and weight...
Once upon a time, there was a disease called Type 2 Diabetes that was not so well-known. Now this type of diabetes is very prevalent and is the poster child for poor lifestyle choices. Diabetes rears its ugly head in response to low-level inflammation and it is this type of inflammation that produces most illness, disease, faster aging and weight gain.
The good news however is that it can be prevented and reversed! When you take steps to prevent diabetes, you will be creating optimal health as well as lowering your risk for possible complications of diabetes such as heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, blindness, nerve damage, and many other health problems.
Below are 7 tips to help you dodge the diabetes bullet:
- Take vitamin D to help control insulin. Studies show those who are not deficient in vitamin D are less likely to get diabetes. This nutrient is important for over-all optimal health as well. Take 2,000 – 5,000 IU daily.
- Use vinegar to balance blood sugar. Balanced blood sugar is an important key for anyone who desires optimal health. Use vinegar on your salads as in a dressing or simply add 2 tablespoons a day to your diet.
- Stop smoking. Smoking increases your risk of diabetes by interfering with the pancreas ability to stabilize blood sugar.
- Avoid Sugar. Sugar creates severe blood sugar swings that set you up for diabetes by creating insulin resistance (remember that your body’s ability to use insulin effectively is key to everyone’s optimal health). Sugar is in almost every product so be on the lookout for it. One soda contains 10-15 teaspoons of sugar.
- Check out the spice Turmeric. Turmeric helps to reduce blood glucose levels, reduce belly fat and helps to reverse low-level inflammation throughout the body. You can add this yellow peppery spice to dishes or take as a supplement.
- Add Magnesium. High magnesium intake is associated with a low diabetes risk (80% of our population is deficient). Look to adding foods that are high in magnesium such as avocados, pumpkin seeds, green leafy veggies, broccoli and black beans for example.
- Use cinnamon to outsmart carbs. Adding only 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon to your daily diet such as in yogurt, cereal or smoothies, slows down carbohydrate absorption and that means a marked reduction in blood sugar levels (ask your physician if you are taking a diabetes prescription first, as it may interfere with it). And Cinnamon can increase your glucose metabolism about 20-fold.
Ensure you are focusing on a diet that highlights a Mediterranean type diet that consists of diet rich in fresh, organic vegetables and healthful fats (including saturated fats) and high quality proteins, and reduced excess carbs.
There are many lifestyle choices that will benefit you and help prevent Type 2 diabetes. Any choice you make will help to create optimal health – no matter what your health.
It is a really nice article on health care. Diabetes is the result of poor lifestyle choices. It is generally described as a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. You have described all the tips to cure this disease very nicely.
Sorry, I don't believe that. My son has type 1 diabetes along with hundreds of others I know. If there were a cure we would all be doing it.
:) Hey Dear Get 2000 Likes on Photos , Status And Pages Get All AutoLiker Scripts ;) Visit -[ Www.HoneyLiker. Com ] Have A Nice Day
Awala is best drink for diabetes take two spoons of awla juice in the morning empty stomach but in winter mix it with warm water