The grace of Mother Nature is so simple and easygoing that we often fail to identify it. Present day man is so overwhelmed with unreal things that his rationale of Mother Nature has been cut out. She has indeed put everything needed by humanity on this planet so as to counteract their ailments and to repair them. Presented here are the three fantastic healing herbs granted to the humanity by Mother Nature.
Garlic is faithfully, one of nature’s supernatural plants and is an outstanding endowment in maintaining the health of the body and counteracting disease. This antique common sense known as garlic is the best way to promote health, power, endurance and prevention of illness through better nutrition and desirable lifestyles. This herb has been used as a medicine to put an end to many ailments. Usually its crisp natural cloves or additives prepared from them are employed for medicinal purposes.
It is used for treatment of the following:
- Hardening of arteries(atherosclerosis)
- Hypertension(High blood pressure)
- High levels of cholesterol in the blood
- Heart ailments
- Feeble immune system
- Cold and flu
- Hay fever
- Various infections caused by virus and bacteria
- Traveler’s diarrhea
- Various malignancies like those of stomach, colon, rectum, prostate, breast, urinary bladder as well as lung.
- Eradication of heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.
- Tick bites
- Snake bites
- Cancer of stomach, colon and rectum
Last but not the least; garlic is a good mosquito repellent.
How to acquire maximum benefits from health properties of garlic
Smash or fragment garlic into neat pieces, leave for a few minutes so as to enable the enzymes responsible for the formation of Allicin to perform their job and then for Allicin to disintegrate to thiosulphinates, then either cook the garlic gently or tot up garlic towards the completion of the phases of cooking. Allicin, it may be noted is a sulphur compound which is released when fresh garlic is sliced. The numerous amazing properties of garlic are attributed to Allicin.
Mint is an herb which is not difficult to grow at all. However, being nosy, it needs to be grown in its own container.
Mint has the following properties:
- Invigorates the breath
- Provides comfort from headaches
- Brings the mind to a peaceful state
Remedies health problems related to digestion by increasing healthy gastric secretions, relaxing the intestines, tranquillizing the cramps and convulsions and diminishing the gases. Let mint soak as a tea and drink it around thirty minutes after every meal to get rid of indigestion
- Disinfects the liver
- Helps to destroy noxious substances in the body
- Promotes good eyesight
This herb, the aroma of which can invigorate anybody’s vitality levels, is indigenous to India and other tropical spheres of Asia. Truly in India, basil has been used as a counteracting agent for snake venom since antique times. Its medicinal and culinary values are ascribed to a bioflavonoid found in it, known as luteolin.
The various health benefits of basil are as follows:
- Protects cells from free radical damage and cholesterol on account of being rich in beta-carotene and other carotenoids.
- Being an excellent source of Magnesium, basil promotes better sleep, relaxes the nervous system, enables the body to form bigger, flexible and stronger muscles,remineralizes the bones and teeth, relieves constipation.
- Reforms blood flow throughout the body
- Revamps cardiovascular health
- By cause of the presence of essential oils in it, basil is the best treatment for skin problems such as dry skin, acne, psoriasis etc.
- Defends against several types of cancers as a result of the antioxidant properties and flavonoids found in it.
- Peps up the immune system by combating against various microbes
- For the reason that it possesses anti-inflammatory properties, basil provides remission from inflammatory conditions such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- In view of its anti-spasmodic features, basil has the ability to treat stomach cramps
- It is one of the best remedies for constipation
garlic,,,sorry i hate it and it makes me sick and belch and acid reflux which other wise never have...just saying
Garlic mint and rosemary...tarragon looks like rosemary, but the leaves are thinner than rosemary. The article mentioned neither rosemary nor tarragon. Basil was mentioned, but not pictured...
Oma, means...Ajwain in hindi... or it also looks like rosemary leaves in snap, but in article it is basil/tulsi. (Ajwain, garlic and Mint are commonly used for Acidity/gastric remedies...!