1. Morning Lemon Elixir
Starting your day with the Morning Lemon Elixir will increase digestive enzymes, stimulate digestion, release toxins from the liver and flush away fat. To make it, use 1 cup room temperature water, juice of 1 lemon, 1 tsp Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp raw honey or couple drops of stevia and 1/2 inch of fresh ginger root or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- 1 cup room temperature water
- Juice 1 lemon (I use a hand press from Crate & Barrel)
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw honey OR a couple drops of stevia
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger root or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- (Use stevia if you are on yeast cleansing or low sugar diet)
2. Green Fat Burner
Detoxification can help eliminate toxins and cancer causing compounds and improve your body’s absorption power. This beverage will boost metabolism, immunity, detoxification and promote fat burn.
- ½ lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Handful parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup of water
Blend all the ingredients until smooth and consume every night before going to bed.
3. Herbal Green Detox Drink
Mix 8 ½ cups of water, 1 tsp of grated ginger, 1 thinly sliced cucumber,1 thinly sliced lemon and 12 mint leaves in a jar and leave it overnight for the flavors to blend. Consume throughout the next day. This drink can be refrigerated up to 2 days. This mix helps curb craving, over eating, keeps you hydrated and also boosts detoxification.