So you recently found out you’re pregnant and have probably been planning on how to break the big news to your friends and family (before the bump starts to show.) You can choose to have a before-baby-bump photoshoot through which you can hint the pregnancy, reveal the belly or even get your pets involved!
Here are 15 great ideas off Pinterest1 that we genuinely think are brilliant.
- A picture of mommy, daddy and an inquisitive older sibling will make an adorable picture to be framed as well.
- Create a celebratory picture of you and your partner, after all, it is r4eally big news.
- Show off the ultrasound pictures like this sweet couple.
- Surprise daddy in an unexpected way.
- This idea is so smart and funny. It’s a quick look at what happened when daddy found out. You can try variations or even get a picture/video of your partner’s reaction when they found out and use that as your public announcement.
- Let your partner make the announcement for you with an adorable graphic t-shirt.
- Expecting twins? Here’s a cute way to announce double trouble.
- From being the centre of your parent’s world to being an older sibling. And so it begins…
- This furry member of the family doesn’t look like he quite understands what’s going to happen soon.
- Simple, yet effective. What’s cooking?
- Let the grandparents put the pieces together.
- Have your own blockbuster announcement, and then maybe a sequel?
- This baby announcement is just too elegant and lovable.
- Hand out customized coupons for your family that are redeemable on the due date.
- There are a few of these “Bump Ahead” ideas that you can find on Pinterest, but this literal depiction is pretty smart.
Get creative with your pregnancy reveal and if you’re expecting a second or third child, take it up a notch.
The outpour that pregnancy announcement pictures receive are overwhelming and reassuring. Embrace the changes during your pregnancy and enjoy the journey.
References [ + ]