On the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale used by the National Institute on Aging in the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to assess the antioxidant value of foods, clove has the highest ORAC score. Besides it’s ability to prevent cancer, clove has incredible purification and protection properties within.
Cloves are a very common spice widely used all over the world. It is renowned for its rich aroma and flavour.
1) Consuming a couple of cloves can help to cleanse your body from harmful toxins and microbes. This will help to boost your health.
2) Cloves help to protect the damage caused to your body’s cells and help to stimulate energy in every part of your body.
3) Cloves help give you quick relief from toothache. Just place a piece of clove on the affected area, and gain instant relief.
4) The presence of eugenol, in cloves gives it a lovely aroma and helps in numbing dental pain and clearing out bacteria in the mouth.
5) You can also use cloves as a mosquito repellent. Clove can effectively help to ward off mosquitoes.
6) Cloves also have great anti-inflammatory properties. Use cloves to treat inflammation and infections.
7) If you are troubled with digestion problems, chew on a couple of cloves.
8) Cloves also aid with cardiac and diabetes health.
9) Due to its purification properties, cloves help in purifying your blood.
10) Ayurveda suggests making a tea to lessen, or prevent, colds and flu. It is also used as an expectorant, making it easier to cough up phlegm. Cloves are a natural painkiller and also attack germs, so they’ll help you get rid of that sore throat.
11) Sometimes used as an aphrodisiac, cloves can also help men from reaching orgasm too early.
12) Cloves treats scrapes and bruises. They are pretty strong and can sting, so the best bet is to probably make a poultice with a little olive oil.
Just add cloves to your diet in the form of curries, soups and main dishes to gain maximum benefits.
put 3-4 cloves and a piece of cinnamon stick in a cup of tea. let it sit for a couple of minutes and enjoy
Flea repellent I use Sentry in my dogs with cloves,cinnamon, thyme, lemongrass is against fleas, mosquitos and ticks.
Thomas Cherian The answer is Clove tea. Grind one tablespoon of whole cloves per cup of tea with a spice grinder or a mortar and pestle. The clove should not be completely pulverized into a powder but should be ground down to small pieces to allow for straining.
Thomas Cherian It depends on the problem. For oral problem like gum pain, topical application of Clove oil, or just chewing them near the affected area will help!
great info. If you want your hair to get darker or if you have natural black hair and want to keep it shiny, add 3 cloves to your bottle of shampoo, you will begin to see the difference in less than a month.
Yep Barbie Hayes. I lack control. Had to give up everything cause momma don't know no moderation. \U0001f62d