1. Changes in urinary function and frequency, dark colored urine or the inability to urinate.
2. Difficulty or pain while voiding yourself is a sign of kidney problems.
3. Blood in urine occurring often is a cause of serious concern. Visit your doctor immediately.
4. Swelling of hands, feet and ankles may happen because the kidney fails to remove necessary amounts of water from the system.
5. Felling tired often can occur because of the lack of erythropoietin, a hormone produced by the kidneys that helps circulate oxygen in the body.
6. Dizziness may occur as oxygen supply to the body is cut short by the lack of erythropoietin.
7. Having regular bouts of chills even in a warm surrounding may occur due to anemia.
8. When the kidney fails to detoxify properly, there’s a build-up of toxins in the body, which then results in skin rashes and itching.
9. Metallic taste in mouth, can be caused by uric acid build up in the system.
10. Nausea and vomiting, which occurs again because of poor detoxification.
11. Kidney disease can cause fluid build-up in the lungs, causing shortness of breath.
12. Kidney stones can cause lower and side back pain. This could also be due to chronic inflammation.
Read more here – 12 Symptoms Of Kidney Disease That You Must Know
Ghada Khouri We would advice you to ask your questions to our expert here: https://www.curejoy.com/askaquestion/ , Whatever you post here is strictly confidential and only seen by expert Ayurveda doctors.
thank you ...but how could we try to delay dialysis for CKD4 naturally ...I am sick and tired of medicine .
Yup I agree MCfalls sir.. But according to modern science we can advice same quantity of water for every human body.. Bt ayurveda not saying this acc to the individual.. Quantity of water differ.. So kapha type of ppl NT require DAT much quantity.. N they ppl leads to hyponatremia..
Reena.... Too much water would be very hard to do, just to be healthy you should drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces! Most people barely drink 32 oz a day! Just saying(-:
too much water collects in the body, it can lead to water intoxication or dangerously low levels of sodium in the blood (hyponatremia). So alwys check the level dn,t follow blindly
pls share more information about high creatinine and high blood preasure. And natural way to reduce both of them.