Oysters-zinc rich-production of testosterone. Black Raspberries-phytochemical rich-enhances sexual endurance. Dark chocolate-phenylethylamine-produces feeling love. Avocados-Vitamin B6-produces male hormones. Asparagus-folic acid/potassium- healthy sex drive. Almonds-EFA-hormone production. Broccoli- vitamin C- blood circulation.
A person’s libido or sexual drive is determined by several circumstances such as psychological, social and biological factors. Recently, there are more and more products in the market that are advertised to give you a boost in your sexual performance and prevent erectile dysfunction in men. However, as much as these products sounds promising and are really very tempting to use, it may bring more harm than good to your health. Here is a list of some foods that can naturally increase your sexual drive.
- Wild Salmon – cold-water fish such as wild salmon can not only guarantee an increase in your sexual stamina, but also improve your over-all health as it is rich in Omega-3. It is an essential fatty acid that aids in the functioning of the nervous system and the brain. Furthermore, it can help in fighting depression and uplift your mood.
- Raw Oysters – considered as a classical aphrodisiac, oysters are high in zinc that is essential for the production of testosterone and sperm. Furthermore, it contains dopamine which is known as a hormone that can help to boost libido.
- Black Raspberries – eating both the seeds and the fruit can help transform your mindset and get into the mood. This berry is rich in phytochemicals that enhances your sexual endurance and libido.
- Dark Chocolate – chocolates are filled with a chemical known as phenylethylamine, which produces the feeling of being in love. Furthermore, researchers say that women who have enjoyed or consumed a piece of chocolate daily has a more active sex life than those who do not.
- Avocado – also known to the Aztecs as the “testicle tree”. Vitamin B6 is found in Avocados which helps in the production of male hormones and potassium that is known to help regulate the thyroid of a woman. Furthermore, this fruit contains folic acids that can help in giving you more energy.
- Asparagus – this vegetable is rich in folic acid and potassium, both of which are essential for a healthy sex drive.
- Almonds – the smell of almonds is known to increase passion in females. Furthermore, almonds are a good source of essential fatty acids that aids in the healthy production of hormones in men.
- Broccoli – this vegetable is rich in vitamin C that helps in the blood circulation in the body’s organs.
- Pumpkin Seeds – these seeds are said to boost sexual appetite for both men and women. It is rich in zinc which is an important vitamin in the production of testosterone. Furthermore, it is filled with Omega-3 which acts as a forerunner of prostaglandins.
- Horny Goat Weed – this plant can be found in Asia and is also known as Yin Yang Huo. It is known to increase the sexual drive of both men and women.
Your sexual performance plays a vital role in keeping a healthy relationship specially for married couples. Therefore, increasing your drive with a healthy and natural way is both beneficial to your health and your partner as well.
Have a bajra roti topped with cow butter and guwar falli ki sabji with garlic, and result? mama mia.
& then this one for a small entree/ dessert in one...... those exotic looking vegetables all wet & just cooked to soften.....laying bare in the rawness of their nudity awaiting to be taken one by one.... beside the deep rich mysterious looking treat drizzled in a hot sticky sauce to evenly balance its texture & flavour..... mmm..... nummy comes in small packages......
mmmm...... what ever this is its a good starter...... the frothy warmth of the blended chocolatey uppermost layer of the liquid just spilling over the edges of its nicely contained holder..... not able to wait another second in withholding its gentle ooze from making its way towards an open & inviting mouth......