Stress has become a part of daily life routine for people in 21st century. Stress may be due to many reasons for example a new job, end of a relationship, baby birth, work load, daily errands in life, family responsibilities, everything and anything causes stress.
You might think you cannot control everything in life; but it is your life so, you do have control over it than you think. Even though finding the cause for stress is important sometimes it is rather difficult task than it seems. So, below are some of the key notes that you can apply in your life to get relieved of your stress.
1. EAT HEALTHY: Try to eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables which are healthy for both your body and mind. Snacking might give you instant boost of carbohydrates but it is not healthy for you. Eat brain-healthy food like tuna sandwich, fish which are high in omega 3 fatty acids.
2. STAY CALM: It is difficult to stay calm and focused when you have a load of work at office, have many things to do on your to-do list; but the more you worry about it the more it gets worse. So, stop for a minute and take a deep breath and focus on the ‘musts’ rather than the ‘should’. Try to avoid things which are not important.
3. MUSIC: Music is believed to have a positive effect on your brain. So, sit back and listen to your favourite relaxing music. It may sound boring but research suggests that classical music is great for reducing stress than any other type of genre.
4. EXERCISE: Regular exercise keeps your body and mind focused and relaxed. You don’t need to run a marathon; a small walk around your office or simple stretch is enough.
5. MEDITATION: Right from age’s meditation is the best weapon to beat stress from roots. Make it a routine to do meditation in simple way possible to you. There are many meditation techniques which you can practice even sitting on office chair.
6. YOGA: Research suggests that people who practice yoga along with pranayama regularly are found to be more mindful and less stressed in life than others. Some examples include Child’s Pose (Balasana), Standing Forward Bend (Uttanasana), Eagle Pose (Garudasana) and Dead Pose (Savasana).
7. REASON OUT: Try to reason with your feelings, reactions and emotions regularly. Resolve the issues as soon as possible instead of bottling them inside. Maintain a healthy relationship with all the people around you. Express your emotions in a positive and open way possible to avoid misunderstandings and unnecessary arguments.
8. LAUGH OUT LOUD: When you are feeling stressed just laugh loud like you never laughed before. When we laugh our body releases endorphins; stress relieving factors helpful in creating happy thoughts in brain.
9. LIFESTYLE CHANGES: Ayurveda preaches a very healthy lifestyle which is devoid of stress and diseases if you follow it regularly. Ayurveda has some of the best remedies that can help reduce stress, improve reasoning and increase mental ability.
10. AYURVEDA: Herbs like Brahmi, Sankhapushpi and Ashwagandha are helpful in managing stress.
So, next time when you feel stressed don’t worry just follow the above simple techniques to relieve stress!
Hallow Dr Varalakshmi Yanamandra, I am regular reader your all advise in my FB and I use to take print out to give some to read and fallow this, it is really nice and very help full in all aspect in our daily life
Thank you very much
one more request for any salutation for hair grow and control plz advise
we appreciate your support
If you are stressed I would highly recommend everybody learn how to meditate because ever since I have started I have never been happier. I have improved my life drastically. I have an overall sense of peace with myself and the world. My stress levels have gone to an all time low and It even helps me with my anxiety and panic attacks.If you want to learn how to meditate I suggest you read this story.http://anxiousreview.com/learnmeditation/
Hello everyone, we are a Organic Fair-trade Bamboo T-shirt company and we are just starting off and need all the likes and shares we can get. Our T-shirts are extremely suited for all sports due to the naturally occurring properties of Bamboo fabrics, such as Moisture Wicking and Antibacterial tendencies (so your Tshirt won't smell after your workout). We have just reached 50 likes on our Facebook page and to celebrate, we have given a further discount on our OM Shanti design which you can pick up now for only £27, please come by and check us out and don't forget to hit the like button.
Just to be clear i have 2 kids 5 cats 6 chickens 2 dogs and a parakeet it was a joke... other on here said the same as i did...