Aids in digestion and helps settle the stomach and prevent flatulenceIs an anti-inflammatory that may alleviate symptoms of arthritisProtects against urinary tract infectionsRelieves intestinal gasLowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises good cholesteraol (HDL)A good source of ironA good source of magnesiumRich in phytonutrients and flavonoidsCoriander is cooling It can be used internally to ward off allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis,...
Benefits Of Coriander Juice
- Aids in digestion and helps settle the stomach and prevent flatulence
- Is an anti-inflammatory that may alleviate symptoms of arthritis
- Protects against urinary tract infections
- Relieves intestinal gas
- Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises good cholesteraol (HDL)
- A good source of iron
- A good source of magnesium
- Rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids
- Coriander is cooling It can be used internally to ward off allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis, hives, swelling and intense itching. Externally, it can be applied as a paste to affected areas.
- It is also beneficial for women especially those suffering from a heavy menstrual flow
How to prepare Coriander Juice?
In saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch coriander and parsley for 5 seconds. Drain and chill in ice water. Remove from ice water and squeeze dry. In blender, purée together coriander, parsley, cold water, oil, salt and pepper until smooth. Strain through fine sieve into small bowl. (Source: Canadian Living Magazine: October 2007)